Monday, July 21, 2008

Not Much Here...

Had the dogs groomed today so I made it errand day. Splurged on a hot dog while in town. Haven't walked since Friday.

My life is pretty boring right now and not much to talk about. Just watching TV, reading and crocheting.

I've made 4 pairs of socks now. If they start multiplying like my dish clothes did then I'm going to have enough socks to outfit everyone in my county. I already have enough dish clothes to last me for 3 life times and I keep giving them away. And they keep multiplying. Stupid rabbit dish clothes.

Hope you have a great week.

2 comments:

--cara said...

You should post some pictures of your dishcloths and socks, unless you already did and I missed it.

A rabbit dish cloth? You should totally make one!!

I know what you mean about not much going on. When I sat down last night to post my blog I couldn't think of anything to type.

YOU BETTER GET OUT AND GO WALKING TODAY!!!! THAT'S AN ORDER!!!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

After last week, boring might be kind of welcome. :)

I've kind of been hankering for a hot dog, too! Must be a summer thing.

I second cara's order! Move!